SCHOOL OF AERONAUTICS - ADMISSION PROCEDURE
The admission process at School of Aeronautics, goes beyond looking for academically accomplished student. For each new session, we aspire to bring passionate and intellectual students with diverse backgrounds, looking at their accomplishments both in and outside the classroom,. The application form is designed to let you showcase yourself as to what is special about you.
Documents in original to be brought at the time of joining (if not submitted)
1. 10 photographs of students(having white background).
2. One photograph of parents(i.e of Father & Mother both)/guardian, for girls student both parents & guardian photograph required
3. 10th Class Mark Sheets, Pass certificates & Admit card
4. 12th Class Mark Sheets, Pass certificates & Admit card
5. Migration Certificate from passing out Board/School Leaving (Transfer) Certificate
6. Diploma Mark Sheets & Pass certificates (for Diploma students only)
7. Aadhar Card of the student
8. Caste Certificate
9. Domicile Certificate.
10. Income Certificate (for income less than 8 Lakhs)
Other documents required at the time of Joining:
1.Medical certificate for (Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course) Click Here to Download
2.Medical certificate for (B.tech Aeronautical Engineering) Click Here to Download
3.Medical Certificate required for Integrated Course (B.Tech Aeronautical + AME) Click Here to Download
School of Aeronautics strictly observes zero tolerance policy against ragging, bullying, mental/physical abuse, Tobacco/Alcohol consumption, drug abuse, discrimination in any form, indiscipline, misbehavior, indecent behavior or disrespect towards any SOA Faculty/Staff Member or any kind of damage to SOA property. Any violations will be viewed strictly & which may result legal action as per IPC or disciplinary action in form of rusticate/expulsion of the student or fine as per the situation & voilation.Students are supposed to respect code of conduct & discipline during the course duration.